SANGBAD PRATIDIN is the publishing brand of PRATIDIN PRAKASHANI PVT. LTD. which powers endorses and manages Sangbadpratidin.in (the "Site") is generally referred as SANGBAD PRATIDIN DIGITAL. We at SANGBAD PRATIDIN DIGITAL respect the privacy of it's users and is committed to protect it in all respects. With a view to offer most enriching and holistic internet experience to it's users, SANGBAD PRATIDIN DIGITAL offers a vast repository of Online Sites and variety of community services. The information about the user as collected by SANGBAD PRATIDIN DIGITAL is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using SANGBAD PRATIDIN DIGITAL's website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer. All required information is service dependent and SANGBAD PRATIDIN DIGITAL may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
Privacy & Cookies Policy (the "Policy")
These privacy policies and Newsletter are subject to any amendment or change.
Kinds of information we collect:
• Information you’ve provided to us:
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, including when you create an online account, subscribe to one of our titles, respond to one of our promotions, order or register your interest in one of our products, or post a comment under an article. This could be via your computer browser, via an app, by telephone, or by post.
• Information from your device:
We collect information from and about the device you are using when you interact with one of our websites, apps or other products/services, including adverts. This may include:
(i) Device Type: Information about your operating system, hardware, software, browser type in order to tailor the experience to your device (e.g. screen resolution).
(ii) Device Operations: Information about your operations and behaviors performed on your device to tailor the experience based on how you or similar users have interacted with our content.
(iii) Unique identifiers: device IDs in order to save your preferences against an identifier to refer to on subsequent pages.
(iv) Device Settings: Information from your device’s setting such as access to your GPS location/Information related to the location of your device so that we know which version of the website to serve you;
(v) Network/connections: Your IP address, so that we can recognize if you have visited us before and allow your device to communicate with our websites and apps.
• Information from partners Where you have registered or created an account with one of our websites, we may obtain information about you from other companies who have obtained your permission (through their own privacy policies) to share information about you.
• Social media: If you log-in to our websites through a social media site, such as Facebook, you are granting permission to Facebook to share your user information with us. This will include your name, email address, date of birth, location, plus any other information you have permitted Facebook to share with third parties. If you remove the app from your Facebook account, we will no longer have access to this information.
• Information about other people By supplying us with information about someone else, you confirm that they have authorized you to provide us with their information (including sensitive personal data) on their behalf.
Before you use “email a friend” or “share this article” buttons please make sure that anyone you wish to email or share with are happy for this to occur and expect to receive the email or article. You may only share the details of another person with us where you have their express permission.
• Tailored advertising
• Location based services and advertising
Where we provide services that utilize your device’s location, such as local weather or news, your location will be determined either from a lookup of your IP address in a “GeoIP” database which lists information provided by your ISP (usually your closest town or borough) or your precise location directly from the device (such as through GPS or Wifi on mobile devices) where you have granted permission for us to access this location information via your device settings. We use such information to provide you with a more tailored, relevant experiences when using our websites/apps. Where you have granted permission to access your device’s location and consented to us to use your data for advertising purposes, this location information may be used to tailor the advertising you receive, including showing you certain advertisements when you are in the vicinity of a particular location.
• Measurement and analytics
We may use certain information (such as the websites that you visit and advertisements you see or click on) to help advertisers and other promotional partners measure the effectiveness and distributions of their advertisements and promotions.
• Improving our services and products
We may use your information to monitor and improve our products, content and services. This may include (without limitation): - developing the design and style of our products and services to make improvements - carrying out statistical, technical and logistical analysis to inform our strategic development - blocking disruptive use and ensuring the security of our products and services If you have registered on our websites or apps, we may analyse the information we hold on you in aggregate with our other customers to improve our advertising systems.
• Message boards, blogs and other public forums
Our websites may provide message boards, blogs and other user generated content facilities. Anything that you share will become public information. You should always be careful when deciding to disclose your personal information.
Children & young people
Our websites, apps and other products and services are not aimed at children. We do not target, intend to collect, or knowingly collect or otherwise process information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we request that you do not provide us with your information and do not use our websites and apps. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under 13, please contact us if you are aware that your child has used our websites or apps or otherwise provided their information to us without your consent. We will delete or otherwise cease processing your child’s personal information within a reasonable time. If you are aged 13, 14 or 15, 16, 17, 18 we request that you seek your parent or guardian’s permission before providing us with your information or using our websites or apps. In accordance with industry best practice guidelines, we may retain your information for a reasonable amount of time to make sure that we do not contact you in the future.
When you use our websites and apps we may collect information using cookies or similar technologies. What are cookies and how do they work? Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again, so it can recognize you. This allows websites to tailor what you see on the screen. Do you use other technologies which are similar to cookies?
Yes, we use the following:
• Web beacons: Our websites, apps and emails often contain small invisible images known as 'web beacons' or 'tracking pixels'. These are used in a way similar to cookies to:
- understand when a particular part of a webpage, email or app is viewed,
- understand how successful an article or an email marketing campaign has been
- verify any clicks through to links or advertisements contained in emails
• Flash cookies: In certain situations, we use Adobe Flash Player to deliver video clips. Local Shared Objects (Flash cookies) are used to provide functions such as remembering your settings and preferences.
• Tracking URLs: These are web links that allows us to measure when a link is clicked on. They help us measure the effectiveness of campaigns and advertising and the popularity of articles that are read.
• Device identifiers: We use device identifiers on mobile devices in the same way as cookies are used on web browsers. A device identifier is a unique number on your device which allow us to remember your device.
Cookies and other online tracking technologies are an important part of the internet. They make using websites much smoother and affect lots of the useful features of websites.
There are many different uses for cookies, but for within our sites, they fall into the following groups:
(i) Cookies that are needed to provide the service you have asked for (Essential) Some cookies are essential so you can move around our websites and use their features. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function.
(ii) Cookies that collect information about your choices and preferences (Functional / Preference) These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember things like:
(iii) Cookies used to understand how people use our products and services (Analytics) We use analytics cookies to gather information about what pages, links and sections of our apps are popular and which ones don't get used so much to help us keep our sites relevant and up to date. They are also useful to be able to identify trends of how people navigate our sites so we can identify improvements to make to the customer journey We may combine information collected by analytics cookies with other information that you provide to us. For instance, if you have registered for an account with us, we may combine your contact details other information you provide us with the browsing history from your device collected by analytics cookies (including data collected from before you registered and when you are signed-out).
We may also use this combined information to improve our products and services. For instance, we may analyse this information in aggregate to improve our advertising systems.
(iv) Cookies used to show advertising that is relevant to you (Tracking and Advertising) Some advertising, known as “online behavioral advertising” is tailored to you and uses information collected by first party and third-party cookies based your web browsing activity. Cookies are placed on your browser to remember the websites you have visited. Advertising based on what you have been looking at is then displayed to you when you visit websites who use the same advertising networks.
To help us deliver relevant advertising using cookies, we use Google Double Click. Click here to find out more about Google Double Click. We also use these cookies in order to:
• know how many advertisements we serve, how many times these are clicked or hovered over with a mouse cursor, how many advertisements we show to a given user and how many customer actions these generate.
• understand which customers reach a sale or other action page on an advertiser’s site. This allows us to monitor how many sales or actions we achieve for an advertising client, and therefore, how effective our advertising is.
• protect our advertisers' brands, we often use a technology that scans the page to ascertain that it is safe from profane, sensitive & potentially brand-negative topics, before serving an ad there. This process is called “ad verification”.
Do Not Track: Our websites do not respond to "Do Not Track" (DNT) browser settings.
Managing Cookies: You can change your cookie settings on this website at any time via your Privacy Settings.
Cookies can also be controlled using the following instructions:
• Mobile Devices: When using a mobile device, you can opt-out of receiving online behavioral advertising by selecting ‘Limit Ad Tracking’ in the Settings of your Apple iPhone or iPad, or the “Opt out of interest-based ads” in the Settings on your Android device. You may also be able to reset your unique identifier used for online behavioral advertising (referred to as an “Advertising ID”) in the Settings on your Apple or Android device.
Updates to this Policy
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. Where changes are made, we will post the revised Policy here with an updated effective date. Please check regularly for any changes to this Policy.
নামী রেস্তরাঁয় আগুন, সন্ধের আগে জনবহুল পার্ক স্ট্রিটে ছড়াল চাঞ্চল্য
কমছে মেধার চর্চা, উচ্চমাধ্যমিকেও শহরকে টেক্কা জেলার পড়ুয়াদের
অমানবিক! চিৎকার করায় ১৮টি সারমেয়কে বিষ খাইয়ে মারল মাছ ব্যবসায়ী
আফগানিস্তানে একই পরিবারের ২ শিশু-সহ সাতজনকে খুন করল দুষ্কৃতীরা
ভোটের স্বার্থে সমালোচনা! মৃত্যুবার্ষিকীতে নেহরুকে শ্রদ্ধাজ্ঞাপন মোদির